How to Find Large Size Shoes
March 8, 2016
The hunt for shoes is always on and with all the variety of shoes out there today it is safe to say everyone gets excited.
Shoe designs have definitely changed over the years and you can get just about any shoe in any design and any style from ballet flats, heels, stiletto heels, great boot and the list can go on forever.
But unfortunately not all of us have the same shoe sizes and the struggle to find shoes is definitely a reality that so many women face and most shoe shops these days do not stock sizes to fit the needs of all women it is a terrible feeling to see the perfect pair of shoes just to find out it is not available in your size and you cannot own them.
Men have the advantage of being able to use Big Shoes UK who provide great information on different types and styles of shoes. For women there are a few shops online that can help with their hunt and stock only or at least mostly large shoe sizes.
Some of these stores includes:
- Shoes of Prey – they do not only stock large sizes but they do stock them. The amazing thing about this site is that it is not a shoe store with tons of shoes everywhere on shoes of prey website you design your own shoes and if you want heels you choose your own heels and then the shoes are shipped to you in your desired design so you can have completely custom shoes that you designed yourself, that sounds like a great shop to me.
- isybshoes.com – is another online store but here you will find a shoe gallery with shoes designed for women who needs bigger sizes than normal, shoe sizes start at 10 and end at 16 which makes this site ideal for women struggling to find shoes they have a wide range of categories to choose from as well.
- Zappos – So you know that hard to find shoes that you always wanted but couldn’t get, yes well Zappos most possibly has is. This is not just a shoe site it is an online clothes store but their women shoe sizes ranges from size 5 to size 20 and yes the have quite a variety
- Payless – So not everyone can afford the expensive designer shoes so if you are looking for something a bit less pricey but still fits and looks great maybe try this site, their sizes range from 5 to 13 which might not be what everybody needs.
- Sorel – So if you are entering winter or one of those rainy seasons maybe get yourself a pair of these boots there is quite a range to choose from and they also have other shoes to checkout. they are a bit pricey and their shoes only go up to size 11.
- UGG Australia- This site has a very welcoming feel they stock up to size 12 and they really have great looking and comfortable boots it is worth browsing and seeing what they have.
- Long Tall Sally – stocks sizes to 13 and they have boots, sandals, slippers, heels just about all the shoes they have quite a range of shoes on the website itself and might take a while to look through it all.
- Sarenza – yet another online store but they have the comfortable shoes as well as all the rest the sizes will go up until about a size 11 they have great shoes but they are a bit pricey so if you don’t mind paying a bit of money for your shoes then have a look at their gallery you will most probably see a pair you really like
So if you are one of the women who is in the mist of losing the shoe war don’t lose hope one of these online stores can help and these days shops are also being opened that sell big sizes because the market for women who needs them have grown and people have started to realize that. No matter what your shoe size is you can now find the perfect pair that fits you like a glove.
Happy shoe hunting everyone I hope this helped a bit to get you started on you shoe shopping journey.